Come and visit us on Tuesday, October 10th at 6:30 pm at Canfield United Methodist Church (next to Dairy Queen).
Canfield’s Pack 25 invites any boy and their family interested in Cub Scouting to come learn about scouting!
How do I join Pack 25?
1) Come to a meeting (typically on Tuesdays at 6:30).
2) Complete an application and submit fees.
- Registration Fees are $45 for the first year, if you are able to pay. If not, we can discuss – no boy is ever turned away from Scouting at Pack 25 due to finances.
- You can register online here. The online registration fee will be less than our registration fee. You will need to pay the pack the difference by cash or check at a pack meeting.
3) Join our meeting as your family schedule allows.
While our most active time of year follows the school calendar, we run a year round program, including summer adventures like:
- our Annual Fishing Derby
- a Float in Canfield’s 4th of July Parade
- Pack Meet-up Hikes
- Summer Scout (and adult partner) Resident Camp
- Summer Family Camp
Cub Scouts 2017-2018
Pack 25 is looking forward to welcoming new members to the Pack. We have a fun-filled, Scout centered, family friendly calendar ready for 2017-2018.
Den or Pack Meetings are (most) Tuesdays, 6:30 pm at Canfield United Methodist Church on the Green.
- Our current schedule of events is found on the Event Calendar page.
Our Pack focuses on programming to build lifelong character.
This year, we’ll have fun with: Summer Family Camp, Summer Hike, Meet The Pack Night, Winter Freezeout and Cabin Camp, Pinewood Derby Race, STEAM Learning, Leadership, Personal Advancement, Citizenship, Fellowship, Lego Derby, Spring Family Camp, and more!
If you know of a boy in the Canfield area entering grades kindergarten through fifth looking for an outdoor-based, character-building program – we warmly invite you to meet us to see what Scouting in Pack 25 has to offer.
Are you interested in getting information on our calendar or talking with someone about joining Pack 25?
Call Jay Kerns at (Three-Three-Zero) 856-o19o
Or contact us through this form: