Pack 25 New Leader Start-Up Kit
Follow these steps to becoming a leader. Total time in start-up averages 3+ hours. A little investment of your team, produces wonderful Scouting rewards. To get started:
- Connect. Meet with the Pack Committee Chair and/or Cub Master to discuss how you can help.
- Apply. Complete a BSA Adult Application
- Training. Complete the BSA YPT: Youth Protection Training (you will need to create an account on myscouting.org).
- Submit. Turn in your completed Adult Application and YPT certificate to the Pack Committee Chair.
- Training Round 2. While your paperwork is processed, go back to your MyScouting profile and go through “Position Specific” training.
- Get your gear on! Go to ScoutStuff, the Council Shop at Camp Stambaugh. or Outdoor Recreational Equipment to grab your uniform
- Be Akela. Get ready to lead boys and parents in having “fun with a purpose!”